Rainy dayz

     It's a rainy day here in Michigan. Just the way I like it. Nothing like rain to wash away the sorrows of yesterday and breathe life into the creativity of today. 
     I wrote six pages last night in The Vengeance of Verona, which is looking like it's going to be a Novelette. It's coming along nicely now and I'm really thrilled with the piece. The great thing with writing short stories about a side character, is that it really helps you to connect to that character. I really feel like I know Verona and that's only going to help strengthen her part in my current novel.
     With the rain coming down today, I think I'm going to work on VOV again this evening. For some reason, rain just works for me. I write better; the words just flow from my fingers. I might even get the first draft finished, if I don't get distracted-- I have disc 2 of Glee calling my name ;)
     If anyone reading this wants to comment, tell me about the things that rev up your creativity and the things that always seem to distract you. Happy reading!

This entry was posted on and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed.