TheBestLibraryEver Update!

If you're coming from youtube, then you're probably looking for an update on the construction of my channel. First of all, it's coming along nicely. Sure it's tough trying to juggle a job, finishing my book, and creating a new youtube channel. However, it's getting there. I've been reading books at lightening speed and writing their reviews just as quickly. Which means, once the channel is ready, I'll be posting videos pretty quickly. I look forward to having awesome discussions with you all on these books, so here is what I'll be reviewing first:

Not in any specific order.

  • Dark Lover by J. R. Ward
  • Tithe by Holly Black
  • Firelight by Sophia Jordan
  • Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

  And many more to come! Happy Reading!   www.youtube.com/TheBestLibraryEver


This entry was posted on and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed.