Suzie Tries to Eat Angry Birds


              I recently borrowed a Nook Color from work and it had the game Angry Birds on it. Finally able to partake in the game that everyone's been talking about, I started it up and set it on the bed. As soon as I did so, Suzie decided that it was time to try and catch the Angry Birds on her
own. In this video, you can see her looking for the birds that got away and when she's sure she caught one, you can see her chomping away. I wonder what she thinks they taste like lol. I Hope you all enjoy this adorable distraction :)

For more Suzie videos and Vlogs, check out my personal channel: www.youtube.com/lindsaylou04

This entry was posted on and is filed under ,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed.