True Blood S4 Episode 1 Review and Discussion



     Hello Bookworms! I had promised you that I would review the first True Blood Episode and I'll post that video below. I think you all will like it. I had a lot of fun doing it. I've made a few changes. First is that I added color to the sides of the video. I think it really fills out the screen and helps the whole thing to really pop. The other change is that I used mostly video clips instead of stills. This was only really possible, because the clips are so readily available. Not like with a book review, where video clips are rarely ever made. I will
also be changing the intro, but that wont happen until I have the time to film and edit it.
      Speaking of time. Since I plan to review each episode of True Blood this season, I'm thinking about putting a halt on my Unboxings. At this point I am uploading three videos a week. That's a lot of work for me, little time on my book, and a bit of an overload for you guys. So I think since the Unboxings were more a side thing, I might stop those until this season is over. If you have any thoughts or suggestions, let me know.
      Did you know that Season 3 is now available for purchase? --True Blood: The Complete Third Season
         Because I did post so many videos already this week, I don't want you to miss any. So I'll post the others below here. Check them out and show some love.
Ashes, Ashes Unboxing
Switched Book Review & Discussion



This entry was posted on and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed.