Thursday, June 30, 2011

True Blood S4 Episode 1 Review and Discussion



     Hello Bookworms! I had promised you that I would review the first True Blood Episode and I'll post that video below. I think you all will like it. I had a lot of fun doing it. I've made a few changes. First is that I added color to the sides of the video. I think it really fills out the screen and helps the whole thing to really pop. The other change is that I used mostly video clips instead of stills. This was only really possible, because the clips are so readily available. Not like with a book review, where video clips are rarely ever made. I will
also be changing the intro, but that wont happen until I have the time to film and edit it.
      Speaking of time. Since I plan to review each episode of True Blood this season, I'm thinking about putting a halt on my Unboxings. At this point I am uploading three videos a week. That's a lot of work for me, little time on my book, and a bit of an overload for you guys. So I think since the Unboxings were more a side thing, I might stop those until this season is over. If you have any thoughts or suggestions, let me know.
      Did you know that Season 3 is now available for purchase? --True Blood: The Complete Third Season
         Because I did post so many videos already this week, I don't want you to miss any. So I'll post the others below here. Check them out and show some love.
Ashes, Ashes Unboxing
Switched Book Review & Discussion



Thank you:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Then she heard it; the thudding of swift moving, heavy paws. She tapped the reins against Charming’s neck. He spun on his heel as Belle drew one of her revolvers... Find out what happens next in THE BEAST: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Z5LOJVA