Monday, July 4, 2011

Ashes, Ashes Review & Discussion

Oh man, getting this video up was a hassle! I was up until 3am editing it, just so I could have it up in time for you guys. Unfortunately, the next morning I couldn't get it uploaded. I had 9 failed attempts at uploading before finally got it posted. Still that didn't give me any time to put in annotations, so I had to wait until after work to finish it. I've been having trouble uploading videos for a few months now (although, the most failed uploads I'd had before this was 4), so if I post a video late again you can bet that's probably why. I often talk about the status of my uploads on Twitter. So
follow me there and you'll know what's going on: @TheBookVlogger

Hardcover: Ashes, Ashes 
eBook: Ashes, Ashes 



Thank you:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Then she heard it; the thudding of swift moving, heavy paws. She tapped the reins against Charming’s neck. He spun on his heel as Belle drew one of her revolvers... Find out what happens next in THE BEAST: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Z5LOJVA