Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Chime Unboxing - The Book Stall Order Part 3

     Sorry that I haven't been posting anything other than unboxings lately. I haven't been well and the only reason I've been posting anything at all is because I pre-filmed these. If you ever decide to make videos, pre-film as much as you can because you never know what might happen. Any way I seem to be on the mend now, or at least I have more energy. So with any luck, I'll film some new stuff tonight or tomorrow.
     Till then this is part 3 in my Book Stall Order. Enjoy and happy reading!
Buy: Chime
Thank you:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Then she heard it; the thudding of swift moving, heavy paws. She tapped the reins against Charming’s neck. He spun on his heel as Belle drew one of her revolvers... Find out what happens next in THE BEAST: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Z5LOJVA