Elizabeth Bunce’s STARCROSSED is now $2.99 on e-book!

Starcrossed (Thief Errant, #1)Starcrossed by Elizabeth C. Bunce
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

     If you follow me on Twitter than you have probably seen my tweets advertizing Starcrossed by Elizabeth C. Bunce as a $2.99 e-book. Well I just wanted to moment to remind you all of that and point out that the sale ends on the 14th. So if you want to get in on this great deal---well, GET ON IT! $2.99 e-book!
      There is also a giveaway going on over at Chavelaque. "Three (3) winners will each receive one (1) hardcover copy of both StarCrossed and Liar’s Moon (Approximate Retail Value $35.98). Two (2) winners will each receive (1) copy of Second Sight (Approximate Retail Value $16.99). Everyone will receive my undying gratitude." Entering is as easy as tweeting the contest. If you would like to do just that, CLICK HERE to learn more.
     You remember that I reviewed Starcrossed, don't you? You didn't see it? Oh, you just need a refresher. Well, here's the video :)

This entry was posted on and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed.