Monday, December 5, 2011

A Million Suns Book Review & Discussion

A Million Suns (Across the Universe, #2)A Million Suns by Beth Revis
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

     I wonder what Amy's parents would think if they knew their lives and the survival of the entire ship rested in the hands of a few kids? All of my reviews are done in video format and split up into two parts; part one is spoiler-free and part two is not. I hope you enjoy the review and if you've read the book, please comment in the comment section of the video. I love discussing the story! 
Buy on Amazon:  A Million Suns
Thank you:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Then she heard it; the thudding of swift moving, heavy paws. She tapped the reins against Charming’s neck. He spun on his heel as Belle drew one of her revolvers... Find out what happens next in THE BEAST: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Z5LOJVA