Exaulta Kickstarter Campaign LAUNCH!

     The Campaign has LAUNCHED! Oh my lord am I terrified! I feel like I just stepped out onto a ledge and everyone is watching me. Man, I can't imagine what it's going to feel like when the book actually publishes and you guys can read it in full. Scary!
     But also very exciting. The idea of you guys curled up on your beds or your favorite chairs, reading my book is the most amazing thing in the whole world. If I don't get this funding it is going to take me even longer to get the book finished and published. So I beg you to at least check out my campaign: CLICK HERE! It would truly mean so much to me and I cannot do this without you guys.
     Below this video I am going to post the HTML codes to my two banners and the campaign widget. Since this isn't a contest, you don't get extra entries or anything like that for posting the codes. However you would help to spread the word and that is just as necessary as pledging.
 






Side Banner

Thanks for all of the support guys. It really means the world to me. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

This entry was posted on and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed.