Thursday, April 19, 2012

Glamorous Illusions by Lisa T. Bergren Book Trailer

Book Synopsis:
When Cora Kensington learns she is the illegitimate daughter of a copper king, her life changes forever. Even as she explores Europe with her new family, she discovers that the most valuable journey is within. The first book in the Grand Tour series takes you from the farms of Montana through England and France on an adventure of forgiveness, spiritual awakening, and self-discovery.


Also by Lisa T. Bergren: Waterfall/Cascade



Thank you:

2 comments:

  1. This was a really cool book trailer :) it makes me want to read it but I have so many other books waiting to be read on my bookshelf. Do you have the same problem Lisa? When you have a bookshelf of unread books yet you find other really great books that you're tempted to read and if you get them they end up on the unread shelf along with the others? XD I think that's one of my main problems with books :) but this was a really cool trailer :)
     

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really glad that you liked the trailer! I really liked it too. Btw, Lisa is the author. My name is Lindsay and I just premiered the trailer on my site. They make the best trailers for Lisa's books. I just love the music in them. To answer your question, yes I do have that problem. I'm always reading, but I can never keep up with the amount of books that I have coming in. Honestly, it's a pretty good problem to have :) Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Then she heard it; the thudding of swift moving, heavy paws. She tapped the reins against Charming’s neck. He spun on his heel as Belle drew one of her revolvers... Find out what happens next in THE BEAST: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Z5LOJVA