Now's Your Chance

I have been talking about THE BEAST for a very long time. It's almost ready! It kills me that I won't be able to pay for the publishing costs. It's so stupid that, of all things, it's money that's standing in my way.
     However, now is your chance to read at least the first TWO chapters for FREE! I'm trying to raise money and to show people that this book is worth funding, I've made the chapters available. All I ask for in return is for you to share my crowdfunding campaign on Twitter or Facebook.
     If you like what you read, please consider making a contribution. Without help, it's going to take a long time to pay for publication. This book is counting on you guys.


This entry was posted on and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed.