Thursday, June 26, 2014

Best Cover Reaction Ever!

Every now and again I swing over to goodreads and check on my book. After that major glitch where the star rating only reflected one bad review, I feel the need to keep a bit of an eye on it.

I checked last night and found a wonderful cover reaction (shown below) that had me rolling. The first sentence made me feel a bit like a celebrity. She knows who I am, probably watches my videos, and is excited about something I'm doing! Woohoo! The middle section made me smile. She loves my cover!!! Woohoo again!


Then I read the final sentence and nearly died. I felt like it was a threat lol. Like she was standing before me, bubbly and gushing over my cover, then suddenly she whips out a knife and issues that simple warning.

Do not worry, Geisha Cielos (loquaciousreaders), I have zero intention of ever changing that cover. I love it too :)

If you guys are as excited as Geisha and I are about this book, you should consider checking out the book's publication campaign-- Only 17 days left! Read the first two chapters OR pre-order yourself a copy!
Thank you:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Then she heard it; the thudding of swift moving, heavy paws. She tapped the reins against Charming’s neck. He spun on his heel as Belle drew one of her revolvers... Find out what happens next in THE BEAST: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Z5LOJVA