The Reading Slump Curse

Today I'm talking reading slumps. I've been stuck in one for awhile and recent studies have been pointing to a reason why. See the video below. If you have any suggestions on what might help, please share in the comments!

On the campaign front: With only two days left to go, we've managed to reach 33%. It won't be enough to get the publishing all the way there, but it gets the ebook started and that's most of the battle. Not reaching my goal certainly slows things down, but its not the end of the world. I'm a determined person and I WILL find a way to get The Beauty published in every way possible. I'm also considering a "soft release". Which is to say that I might publish the book early without all of the fancy formatting that I had with The Beast. Once I earn enough money with those sales to pay for the fancy stuff, I'll update the file with the finished product. But I've never done this before and I don't know anyone who has. It's just an idea that I've been working on. Let's just hope I get a couple more contributions before the end.

Help publish THE BEAUTY: https://igg.me/at/thebeauty/x/7583467
Author YT Channel: youtube.com/AuthorLindsayMead
My Vlog YT Channel: youtube.com/LindsayMeadDailyVlog

This entry was posted on and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed.