💀GRAVE THINGS UPDATE💀


💀GRAVE THINGS UPDATE:💀 After talking about it with more experienced authors, I've decided that GRAVE THINGS deserves a strong launch and so I'm going to hold off on releasing it until Spring.

I know, waiting sucks. Especially for me, since I generally release my books within a month of finishing them. However, I think waiting till Spring is going to be better for my readers, me, and GRAVE THINGS.

I've never done a major marketing campaign but this book deserves it. So, I'm going to finish it up and get it totally ready for market. Then, I'm going to finish up THE CURSE (The Hunter Legends, Book 3) cuz that is nearly written and ready for edits. For NaNoWriMo, I plan to start the sequel to Grave Things.

I'll also be taking some seasonal shifts at the local B&N during the holidays to help pay for this new marketing campaign. I really miss hanging out with the old gang. Maybe, if I'm lucky, I'll earn enough between my books and the second job to do some much-deserved marketing for THE HUNTER LEGENDS as well.

With continued hard work and perseverance, I think 2018 could be a big year for me and my readers. Wish me luck!

📚Lindsay's Books: http://amzn.to/2ztLdVh


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

This entry was posted on and is filed under ,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed.